Sunday, August 8, 2010, ϟ 0 shout(s)
9 Deadly Words Women Use
- Fine - This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up.
- Five Minutes - If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the rubbish, so it’s an even trade.
- Nothing - This is the calm before the storm. This means “something”, and you should be on your toes. “nothing” is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
- Go Ahead - Usually this is a dare, not permission. So dont do it. At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble. One that will result in a woman getting upset over it. And sometimes it means "I give up" or "do what you I dont care".
- Loud Sigh - This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A “loud Sigh” means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over “nothing”.
- That’s Okay - This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. “that’s Okay” means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done.
- Thanks - A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome.
- Thanks A Lot - This is much different from “thanks.” Its a PURE sarcasm. A woman will say, “thanks A Lot” when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way.